Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content

Original text

Ask Cabrillo

left: students walking; right: students graduating


To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: "How do I apply to Cabrillo?"

Our Best Answer
How do I correct an error on my application?

Correcting an Application Error

Contact our Admissions and Records offices to make corrections to your application.  They are located in the SAC East Welcome Center Building on the main campus and in Building A at the Watsonville Center.

If you are having difficulties logging on to CCC Apply because you have forgotten your user name or password, try the following:

Submit the form on the CCC Apply website.  That should give you your user name and allow you to reset your password. 

If that doesn't work, call the CCCApply Helpdesk at 1-800-468-6927 for assistance.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?
    Was this page helpful?  Yes  No
Ask Cabrillo WebAdvisor Cabrillo Library Cabrillo Bookstore  Canvas icon  Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100