Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content

Original text

Ask Cabrillo

left: students walking; right: students graduating


To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: "How do I apply to Cabrillo?"

Our Best Answer
How do I submit my transcript?

High School Transcripts      

High school transcripts are not required for admission to Cabrillo College.  However, there may be high school courses required that help you fulfill certain requirements.  For more information, contact a counselor.

Students transferring to Cabrillo from another college are advised to submit transcripts from all colleges previously attended.

If you plan to receive veterans’ benefits, apply for financial aid or earn a degree or certificate, you must submit transcripts.

Request previous institutions to send your transcripts directly to:

Cabrillo College

Admissions and Registration

6500 Soquel Drive

Aptos, CA. 95003

Or to the specific program you are applying to.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?
    Was this page helpful?  Yes  No
Ask Cabrillo WebAdvisor Cabrillo Library Cabrillo Bookstore  Canvas icon  Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100