Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content

Original text

Ask Cabrillo

left: students walking; right: students graduating


To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: "How do I apply to Cabrillo?"

Our Best Answer
What types of financial aid do you have available?

Financial Aid Available at Cabrillo

Cabrillo College offers several types of financial aid including grants, scholarships, loans, fee waivers, and student employment.  Here is a list of common assistance with a brief description:

Pell Grant
The Federal Pell Grant is designed to provide financial assistance to eligible undergraduate students based on need.

SEOG Grant
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant is designed for undergraduate students of exceptional financial need who without the grant would be unable to continue their education. Full time enrollment is required.

Cal Grant B and C
Must be California resident and meet other requirements
Full Time Student Success Grant
Cal Grant B eligible students a enrolled full-time.

Federal Work-study
Provides jobs for students with financial need, most often on campus

Direct Student Loans
Federal subsidized and unsubsidized loans

Federal Direct Plus
Available to parents of dependent students wishing to borrow on behalf of their dependent

Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOG)
Waives enrollment fees for eligible residents

Visit for a more in-depth description of financial aid programs

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?
    Was this page helpful?  Yes  No
Ask Cabrillo WebAdvisor Cabrillo Library Cabrillo Bookstore  Canvas icon  Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100