Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content

Original text

Ask Cabrillo

left: students walking; right: students graduating


To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: "How do I apply to Cabrillo?"

Our Best Answer
How do I change my personal information?

Changing Your Personal Information

It is critical your information is current. You could miss important information.

You can change any of the following personal information by logging into your WebAdvisor account.

  • Addresses
  • Phone numbers
  • E-mail
  • Emergency Notification phone numbers

Select the Students tab, and then under User Account select Verify/Change My Contact Information

A request to change your name in the Cabrillo system must be made in person at the Welcome Center on Aptos campus, or at the Admissions & Records office at the Watsonville Center.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?
    Was this page helpful?  Yes  No
Ask Cabrillo WebAdvisor Cabrillo Library Cabrillo Bookstore  Canvas icon  Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100