Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content

Original text

Ask Cabrillo

left: students walking; right: students graduating


To get started, type a question in the box below. For example: "How do I apply to Cabrillo?"

Our Best Answer
What services does the Transfer Center provide?

Transfer Center Services

The Transfer Center staff assists students with basic information on universities, application processes, and critical timelines. They also provide in-class information during the fall when the TAG (transfer agreements) applications to universities are due. Workshops on how to write a quality application statement for those universities that require them are offered during fall semester, also. Watch for notices and fliers on these popular services. The Center also sponsors visits from college representatives where students can meet with university representatives. All counselors work with students that plan on transferring.

Visit our website to learn more about transfer resources such as choosing a major, career or college, transfer readiness and much more. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?
    Was this page helpful?  Yes  No
Ask Cabrillo WebAdvisor Cabrillo Library Cabrillo Bookstore  Canvas icon  Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100